Level Controller Principle - Introduction
The liquid level controller refers to the control of high and low liquid levels through mechanical or electronic methods. It can control solenoid valves, water pumps, etc. to achieve semi-automation or full automation. There are many methods,automatic water level controller depending on the choice of different products. different. Next, Guangdong Liangde Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. introduced the working principle of the circuit of the liquid level automatic controller. The circuit is simple and easy to manufacture, and it can be used for liquid level detection and control of various industrial and mining reservoirs without debugging.
Level controller principle - advantages
Liquid level controller refers to the control of high and low liquid levels through mechanical or electronic methods. It can control solenoid valves, water pumps, etc. to achieve semi-automation or full automation, mainly because of its many advantages:
1) Compact and compact, suitable for installation of cabinet rails.
2) Local level control or alarm.
3) Another outstanding feature is that it can detect the working condition of the regulating valve and shut down strictly (with or without leakage).
4) Two-electrode level controller for water supply and drainage control
Level controller by the three-way "sensor" detection of liquid level changes, monro switch by the 89S52 control level display and the pump pumping water, ADC0809 collection of water level pressure changes and pressure display by the digital tube.
1. Liquid Level Acquisition Circuit: Three-way liquid level detection uses a simple transistor detection circuit to detect changes in the liquid level and send level signals to the microcontroller, respectively. In the actual test, four wires are welded from P3 and the wires A, B, C and VCC are placed in the cups, respectively.
2 pressure detection circuit: This circuit is mainly composed of LM324 op amp measurement amplifier, amplifier can be divided into two levels. The measured analog signal is converted into a digital signal by ADC0809 and transmitted to the microcontroller. After being processed by the MCU, it is sent to the digital tube display.